Flopp Suelos pH
Careli Limpiador de Cafeteras is a hygienising detergent suitable for the descaling of all kind of coffee machines. It is equally suitable for removing lime buildup on washing machines, dishwashers, air conditioners, radiators, boilers, bathroom fittings, pipes… that are calcified due to the action of steam and hot water.
Gently descale and hygienise your coffee machine to ensure that the tasting experience is as perfect as the first day.
How do I clean my coffee machine?
- Make sure there are no capsules or coffee left in the coffee machine.
- Remove all capsules from the containers and any coffee remains from the drip trays.
- Fill the reservoir with 500 ml of water and add the content of one sachet of Careli cleaning product.
- Place a recipient on the drip tray.
- Let the solution run through the coffee machine as many times as necessary until there is no solution left in the reservoir.
- Refill the reservoir with clean water for the rinsing.
- Let the water run through the coffee machine as many times a necessary until the reservoir is empty.
How often do I have to clean it?
- 2 cups a day > Descaling every 6 months.
- 4 cups a day > Descaling every 5 months.
- 6 cups a day > Descaling every 3 months.
- 8-10 cups a day > Descaling every 2 months.
Shock treatment: The product allows performing shock treatments for those situations in which virtually no water comes out of the coffee outlet or the tank is full of lime. Use the same procedure as described above but slightly modifying step 3: fill the tank with 250ml of water and introduce the content of the two Careli cleaning sachets.
Careli Limpiador de Cafeteras was voted “Product of the Year 2017”